We have invested heavily in cutting-edge technology to deliver tailored ceramic products with flexible geometries and feature sizes down to just 400 µm. This process is fully scalable, offering a cost effective solution for producing small complex ceramics on a large scale. Our state-of-the-art analytic laboratory ensures exceptional precision and quality throughout.
Cutting edge technology:
- Materials can be screened quickly for printability.
- Prototypes can be easily developed and refined.
- Products are characterized to suit their end use.
- Complex shapes with feature sizes down to 400 µm.
- Customised approach to benefit specific applications, such as increasing surface area or reducing pressure drop in fluid systems.
- Ability to trial and print using a variety of different materials, developing new recipes with very small quantities of ceramics depending upon the application.